We are a full-time firestop contractor
Firestop is not a secondary business at Hamilton Benchmark. We do one
thing, we do it right, and we do it better than anyone else. Currently
Hamilton Benchmark is approved as a firestop contractor Class 4991.
Hamilton Benchmark, Inc.:
- Commitment to Firestopping Industry through Effective Compartmentatation
and Firestopping — Sealing Fire Resistance Rated Walls and Floors
to prevent the spread of fire and smoke in buildings.
- Commitment to Fire and Life Safety through Education at FCIA
Seminars and study of the FCIA Manual of Practice.
- Commitment to Fire and Life Safety through Quality Process FM 4491,
Standard for the Approval of Firestopping Contractors, ASTM E 2174
Standard for the Inspection of Through Penetration Firestops.
- Firestopping Operations Quality means less inspection, less total
installed system cost.
- Commitment to the DIIM philosophy of a quality process that demands proper design, installation, inspection, and maintenance.
Our commitment to rigid quality standards means we are committed to doing
the job right.
Exterior thermal package
Fire-rated shaft systems
- Constructing horizontal and vertical shaft systems
- Insulative shaft alternatives
- Shaft Enclosures (top and bottom)